David has worked in education for over twenty years in the north west of England. He has gained a wide range of experience as a teacher and subject leader in secondary schools and more recently as a School Improvement Officer in Merseyside. He is an accredited NCSL School Improvement Partner.
David's business has a proven track record of delivering high quality support and challenge. The impact of his work can be clearly evidenced in the following areas of expertise:
- Developing the capacity of leaders and learners in schools;
- Developing effective self-evaluation processes;
- Supporting the role of the subject leader;
- Monitoring and quality assurance of teaching and learning;
- Sharpening the focus on learner progress and outcomes;
- Developing and enhancing learning communities within schools;
- Refining skills of coaching, mentoring and collaborative review between teachers.